Lybolty® is used as part of a novel ‘push-pull’ system for precision monitoring of Lygus bugs.
Lybolty® contains a safe, naturally occurring scent that is released in minute quantities and deters Lygus adults and nymphs from entering the crop, whilst pushing them towards traps and pheromones in order to increase trap catch.
European tarnished plant bug, Lygus rugulipennis
Common green capsid, Lygocoris pabulinus
Common nettle bug, Liocoris tripustulatus
- Early detection and precision monitoring of Lygus rugulipennis, Lygocoris pabulinus and Liocoris tripustulatus
- Using Lybolty as part of a push-pull system can help prevent pest build-up
- Reduces fruit damage by 15 – 85% (conventional vs organic)
- Proven to be effective in polytunnel-grown strawberry and cane fruit crops (raspberry, blackberry)
- Compatible with biological and chemical control methods
- Pesticide and residue-free fruit
- Easy to apply and use