Xlure HHB Overview
Xlure HHB (Ham and Hide beetle Trap) is a monitoring trap attracting pests that feed on protein, that incorporates a multi-food lure and pheromone mix to ensure maximum attraction.
Designed to target the most common pests that attack and contaminate meats, hides, bones and cheese.
- Sturdy plastic shell with replaceable ready to use cartridge.
- Combines pheromones and attractants for the monitoring of insects that impact meat and leather products.
- Insecticide free and non-toxic.
- 360° access for insects.
- Designed to provide an attractive sheltered environment for target insects.
- Trap top completely covers the slotted base, preventing dust and debris accumulation.
- Angled body on the trap facilitates the upward movement of insects. Rough texture around trap base aids pest grip.
- Slick Teflon interior oiled with attractant that makes insect escape impossible.
- Durable, compact trap easy to install with a spill proof replaceable cartridge.
- Tether system available to secure traps in place preventing unwanted removal/displacement.