Key Features of Yokosan
- Yokosan is a powerful organic liquid biological fertiliser for plant growth and development.
- Yokosan contains natural soil microflora, microelements and the salts and minerals necessary for the balanced nutrition of plants.
- Yokosan contains potassium humate which improves plant metabolism.
- The product helps to develop a powerful root system to enable early growth.
- Applying Yokosan makes plants more tolerant to frosts, droughts, salinity and biotic stress.
- The application rate is 1 litre per hectare and 3 applications per season.
- The nutrients of Yokosan are easily assimilated by plants. The shelf life is 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
- It is a safe and natural fertiliser and does not have any harmful effects on the envi ronment.
- It reduces the need for synthetic fertilisers.
First application: Apply 1 Litre per Hectare. Mix with 1000 Litre of water.
After 30 days from first application
Second application: Apply 1 Litre per Hectare. Mix with 1000 Litre of water.
After 30 days from second application
Third application: Apply 1 Litre per Hectare. Mix with 1000 Litre of water.